Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bonus “I love New York” debauchery

I really can’t believe I forgot to mention this part yesterday. One of the finalists for New York’s heart was sent to get cleaned up at a salon. They waxed his eyebrows, or as he called them, his unibreezy.

There’s nothing you can’t thug out! Excess facial hair gets the Snoop treatment now, a mere 3 years after the D-o-double-gizzle stopped with his patented suffix treatment.

I don’t care though, it’s still the best sentence I’ve ever heard. Seriously, if I were on Pee Wee’s Playhouse, this would be my word of the day. As it is, I’m considering changing my IM name and email password. I’m definitely working it into my life as much as possible.

5 comments:

Red said...

Oh wow. Love it! Who won? Sorry I missed you - catch up tomorrow?

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

Who won? Who WON?!?!?! We, the viewers, won.

Don Coyote said...

I'm an outsider... Love your blog, and have been following it for a while.

Lovely and humorous insight you have... thank you for sharing :)

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

Well thanks Don! See, unibreezys bring us all closer.

Red said...

Unibreezys or unibreezies? We may never know.