Friday, August 29, 2008

Maybe Obama is Jesus and can make infants and the handicapped walk?



I got tired of being inspired and overwhelmed by Obama's amazingness last night so I switched briefly to Fox News so they could tell me how lame his historic speech really was.

Professional ridiculous person Megyn Kelly (with the ever-classy add-a-"y" spelling) was asked by Bill O’Rilley what “regular people” did all day while waiting for Obama. She said they were walking in, single file. (Presumably unlike Oprah et al who already move via solar power?)

And who are those people she cited that are walking in? That would be “the elderly, infants, people in wheelchairs.”

Think she met my wheelchair guy from Starbucks last week?

15 seconds, Fox. I watched you successfully for 15 seconds. Back to being inspired.

No comments: