Saturday, January 17, 2009

Obama poster Bloutout™


Feeling a wee bit too productive at work because of the inauguration coming atcha? Have an excess of Hope and Change to burn off as we bid Bush ado? Have you met: Obaniconme?

Not since the great personalized M&M debacle have I wasted this much time customizing something for friends and family.

Let's meet Kate's supporting players!


The Kosher Cupcake I used to babysit.


Here she is testing out my glasses.


KC and another baby friend enjoying a snack.


My brother modeling his second-favorite Christmas present after the blanket "so soft it makes me wish I had polio."


My mom, looking like a dame from a noir film.


My dad, showing off my parents' comically oversized remote.


Hey, and speaking of things that are comically oversized, it's the previously discussed pink bunny pants...


...which - I wasn't exaggerating - really were big enough for my sister and me.

2 comments:

BitterIsBetter said...

Love the posters but love, love, loved your brother's quote. I can clearly hear him saying it. I missed sitting next to him at all of the family weddings this year, luckily we have YET two more opportunities this year. WTF. Why does everyone like people enough to marry them these days?!? Stupid optomists.

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

Ha, I know, right? Fwiw, Kevin specifically requested to sit next to you because you always have the best comments. Come seek out our pew next summer!