Friday, January 04, 2008

It's a major award!



Just wanted to let you know I got an honor from this dude, confirming my suspicions that I am - as I suspected - awesome. Here's what Jacob had to say about yours truly:

Funniest Blogger I don't Know Personally: I have no idea who Kate is. I do know that she doesn't post enough though. However, despite the slow pace of content addition, her posts are comedy gold. She's got a great way of making the mundane sound hilarious. Kudos. Just read her dining room floor glitter post or this to see for yourself. She also gets the award for Best Use of Labels.

Go me.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I am proud to be the link between Kate and Jacob, therefore facilitating this award. Jacob is a friend from college and Kate and I worked together in Kentucky. Does that mean I deserve credit for this? Yes, yes it does.

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

At the awards show, I'll thank Courtney and Baby Jesus. In that order.

Jacob said...

Sorry the awards show got cancelled for the same reason as the Golden Globes and I couldn't afford the microphone for the press conference.

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

Damn this writers strike!