Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jonathan Taylor Thomas should maybe chew carefully this week, is all I’m saying


Oh my God guys? My ’90s crushes? They’re all dying?

Brad Renfro was sad enough, but then death kindly stopped for Ledger too? It’s just too much to process. I really am upset about their deaths in a way I didn't expect to be.

And just the other day at lunch, my friend Lauren was re-enacting meeting Heath Ledger last year.

She’d been the one of my friends who always just missed seeing a celebrity with us, be it Carmen Electra at Vitamin World or a random NBC reporter at 30 Rock.

Then! One day she was at lunch when Heath walked past with some guy. Not wanting to miss her first real celeb, she drops her lunch on the bench, yells to watch her bag and goes sprinting down the street in her skirt and sensible shoes.

She wooshes past HL and the male companion then stops dead a few feet later at the corner, trying to casually look at her watch and catch her breath as though she didn’t just almost knock them over.

One thing about Lauren. She’s 5 foot nothing but her boobs are more proportional to a girl about maybe 6’ 8” so none of us were totally shocked to hear that she looked at Heath and said hi and he checked out her rack. How fun for everyone!

And now he’s in that big Tiger Beat in the sky. RIP Heath.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I loved Heath too. Sniff.

Jacob said...

I actually married my wife because her boobs are proportionate to a much taller woman.

Red said...

Oh, yet again I could subsist on just your entry titles and tags. I totally dig the meat too, I'm just sayin; the apps are goooooood at this bistro. (I upgraded you from a bar.)

Sid said...

Your friend Lauren sounds like so much fun. She's definitely the type of person I'd hang out with.

Maddie said...

I was really sad when I heard about Heath Ledger.

Brad Renfro died? Apparently, I've been living under a rock or something.