Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dump on me. No, wait, what?


Hey party people. I'm starting another blog. It's called reasonswhyidumpedyou.tumblr.com and it's gonna be awesome, but I need you, the reader, to help out.

What's the silly little reason you knew your relationship was dunzo, the dumbest reason you didn't accept a second date or just a ridiculous fight you've had?

My favorites so far are:

You looked at me in the eyes and said "Thank you for showing me neat things like fireworks.. this was my first time I have ever seen fireworks." You were 25

You spent the entire first date doing your Nicholson impression.

You forgot my first name and started calling me by my last name.


Good times, right? Well, this is the sort of hilarity you can expect on a semi-regular basis over at RWIDY. Check it out (in a few days, or whenevs I get officially started).

Email me at reasonswhyidumpedyou@gmail.com and spill it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, count me in!

Red said...

I have, oh, maybe a few for you!