Friday, June 20, 2008

Marketing opportunity via gchat



Me: What’s up with it, vanilla face?

Friend: Not much, strawberry face.

Me: If anything, I'm super vanilla face. I’m the color of not just vanilla but soft-serve vanilla. The super bleached-out white stuff.

Friend: Ha. I don’t think so.

Me: It’s true. I’m worshipped as an albino god in some corners of the world.

Friend: Haha.

Me: With cinnamon freckles. I will also accept being called cinnamon face.

Friend: Wow... Ben & Jerry's have got a flavour for you

Me: Yummers. freckle ice cream! It can be a charity one for a skin cancer foundation. They have one for mole awareness too. It has raisins

Friend: If I saw it at my local grocer, I would eat Cinnamon Face

Me: Totally! Who doesn't love mole raisins?

Friend: Cancerous mole raisins at that

Me: Irregular. It just gets tastier and tastier

Friend: Low fat could be benign.

Me: I realized like 70% of my recent blog posts were ice cream related

Friend: Way to go, cinnamon face. Let's get that number up to 90%

No comments: