Thursday, June 28, 2007

Should I use my power for good or evil?

I was getting off the subway yesterday cursing the little 14-year-old twerp in front of me with his pastel polo's popped collar. Did your date-rapey older brother at Yale teach you that at family weekend? Did you pick that nasty little habit up at the yacht club? Does your cold anorexic mother force you to do that?

And then, mid menal tirade, a miracle on 77th street happened...he FLIPPED HIS COLLAR BACK DOWN!

We have three choices here: 1.) He parted ways with his friends and realized what a young douche he looked like. 2.) It popped up accidentally. 3.) I did it with mind control. Obviously, that's a trick question. Of course I did it with my mind.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! That's what you can do with your time off: Hone your mind-control skills. I bet that looks hella-good on a resume, too.

Red said...

That's hilarious! Maybe it was mind control, maybe it was the fact that you were actually yelling, "HEY PRETTY IN PINK, THE 80s CALLED, THEY WANT THE POPULAR GUY BACK."

Accept my friend request! I'm back on MySpace.