Thursday, July 10, 2008

Glamour says: Just jump on him! Sneaky.

Hey Glamour can we chat for a sec? Thanks. I love you for hiring my favorite lady Mariane Pearl, and yet your bloggers should all be wearing Special Olympics helmets to write, lest they fall off their couches under the weight of their own ridiculousness.

And then there's this month's article featured in your Sex & Men section. (Sextion?)

When you use the word "sneaky" and "seductive" it conjures up images of a teasing flirtation tango. A Jim and Pam will-they-or-won't-they titillation. A giggling behind a fan that culminates in delicious eye contact.

Or you could be sneaky the Glamour way and just jump a bartender or announce out loud you'd like to have sex or you'll die.







4 comments:

R. Justin said...

Hoes does one wear Special Olympics, anyway? Just sayin.

Jacob said...

I've always wondered if those Glamour type magazines are really targeted at guys instead of women. Most of their stuff really sounds more like male fantasies than advice for women.

Tim, Hayli and Michael said...

Actually, my husband occasionally scanned my Glamour back when I was a subscriber, and he said most of the "advice" they give women on relationships with men is b.s. One guy's opinion, but the only one that matters to me, I guess!

Red said...

It must be so sad to work there. There's nothing new to say about men and sex and relationships! NOTHING. Our moms complained/gossiped/fantasized about the same shit we do.

Also, how gross are those Harlequin-esque stories. Eww.