Friday, July 18, 2008

Man bites doughnut


If you're wondering if there's a twist to story #4, no, there's not.


Hey! You're a newly thinner guy. I enjoy not counting anything, especially calories. Should I stick with my all-Fillet-o-Fish diet and this whole not-exercising thing that's going so well for me?


Uh-huh. I see. Well, I'm sort of feuding with math right now in protest of an old geometry grade. What else ya got? And please throw in a smug little quote at the end.


Well OK, that's your opinion. How about an expert. They still think we should eat more to lose weight, right? RIGHT?!?!?!


Oh man, this is changing everything I thought I knew about diets. I guess I'll just head out to train for a marathon, subsisting on only celery sticks until my heart murmur acts up. What's that, CNN legal department?

2 comments:

Red said...

Okay, THIS is why we're friends: I also referenced Filet-o-Fish sandwiches on Friday.

R. inexplicably glued a picture of a McDonalds chicken sandwich on his wall...like, alongside pictures of Kevin Garnett and Dustin Pedroia. My theory is that D's superhealthy approach to raising them has caused them to have a fetish-like fascination with greasy foods, but she's continuing to ply them with fruit and veggies while we settle this debate. Something about wanting them to be "healthy" and "strong."

Anyway, I said, "What's next, Filet-o-Fish pictures in J's room?" Maybe at the SAME moment that you were writing this.

It probably didn't warrant this enormously long comment, but, um, STILL.

Courtney said...

What? You mean diet and exercise makes you lose weight? I am floored!