Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Were you on Opie and Anthony yesterday morning?

No? It was just me then.

(That's also the tactic I go with to tell people it's my birthday.)

For people (hi mom!) who have never auditorily collided with Opie and Anthony, they were banned for a few years after broadcasting a couple having sex in a church. People found it to be a bit controversial. For some reason.

But now they're back! Awesome! And somehow my need for coffee collided with their need to entertain commuters with fart sounds.

I don't know how it happened, I don't know why it happened, I don't know what was said. All I know is that Jim Norton was doing part of the show outside my Starbucks. He's this guy:



There was a massive crowd gathered to listen to the little bald man's ruminations on life. I emerged with my coffee and he said something that I mercifully couldn't hear. About 40 people whipped their heads around to look at me. Jim nodded. I nodded/waved/scowled/smiled (harder than it sounds) and went about my day.

Seriously though, if you happened to be listening at about 9:15 Nov. 20th, please let me know what Jim Norton said about a girl in a green coat.

No comments: