Thursday, October 09, 2008

I got options, personally and professionally!


Imagine starting your dream job and meeting the man of your dreams on the same day! The wonderment!

Hi there, Craig's List!

Writers needed to take various ideas for movies from air to paper.Everyone will be given equity in the project and any other help i can offer right now, besides money.Risk and reward, think about it and weigh it;it makes sense because it doesnt.H20 is free but people pay $2.50 for it in a bottle.I have connections into the industry,but I want to do my own thing WITH NEW YOUNG positive energetic PEOPLE.Must be able to help get my creativeness and your colaborations onto paper.Will do any contracts or agreements, within reason, u want. I am not here to hurt anyone........lets see what happens.

Any time someone goes out of their way to specifically mention their intent to NOT hurt you, you should definitely enter into a contract with them.

And hello Miguel!

hola busco a una persona sincera y amorosapor siempre.
I LATIN,LIV IN PASSIC NEW JERSEY,I LIVE ALONE,MY MOTHER AND BROTHER LIVING APART,,,I LOOKING RELATIOSHIP FOREVER.
ESCRIBEME Y LUEGO TE ENVIARE MI FOTO OK
DEMUESTRAS AMOR,TERNURA Y SINCERIDAD EN TUS FOTOS.
MI NAME IS MIGUEL.
YOU SPEAK SPANIH?


I think the question is, my good sir: do YOU speak "spanih"?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Like he says, it makes sense because it doesn't! That is an awesome phrase to describe so many things. I think I'll start using it.

Also, water is free? I had no idea! Why the hell do I bother paying my water bill?