Friday, October 03, 2008

Line forms to the left, fellas.



Let's review what's going on with my face right now:

1. I'm producing medically unadvisable amounts of snot that cause me to honk loudly every few minutes into a tissue.

1a.) Therefore my undernose is red and chapped, like a sad, red Hitler moustache.

2.) I have a sty by my right eye.

3.) I have a bad mofo of a coldsore chillin' out in the bottom left corner of my mouth. My Kate emoticon looks like this now :-).
This is not herpes, as my friend pointed out. It's just one sore, so it's really just herpe. A herp, if you will.

I'd like to point out that so far not one of these ailments is a zit, which bodes well for me. Furthmore, I'd like to point out that I'm single. Somehow.

3 comments:

Fancy Schmancy said...

Hope you feel better. Maybe stay home this weekend?

Jacob Bennett said...

I'm not sure your emoticon's eye is sufficiently garbled.

Jacob Bennett said...

To represent the sty, I mean.
The herp looks good though.