Friday, October 24, 2008

Topical Halloween!

Please help me narrow down my Halloween choices.


+

1. The lovechild of Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber. Ripped off suit jacket sleeves, tattoos on one arm. Sarah Palin hair and glasses. A plunger.




2. Drill, Baby, Drill. A baby with a drill. It explains itself.




3. My friend thought of it, but I want to steal it. This handsome gal, the McCain supporter too dumb to get the "B" she wrote in the mirror not backwards who claimed she got jumped by a black guy.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Personally, I think you should combine a couple and go as Spawn of Palin and Joe the Plumber. Make your top half Sarah Palin and the bottom half the plumber with the tool belt and plumber butt.

That would be hilarious, I think. Palin by herself is too easy and the plumber is too generic (unless you go hardcore and do the fake bald head to match the real guy), so unless you go combo, I'd do the McCain supporter with the black eye and backwards B.

Courtney said...

Yeah, plumber's crack is a necessity if you're going as the Joe/Sarah love child.

Unknown said...

I like the first one. Do it!