Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe the plumber 2012! UPDATE: With bonus grammar


The media may have plunged into covering McCain and Obama fighting like Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger over custody of Joe the Plumber last night, but they missed the real story: McCain is going to eat Obama's hindquarters! That's so in the tank for McCain of them to not warn Barry!

In my newspaper days, I spent a decent chunk of my downtime combing through the AP wire photos for the most embarrassing pictures of President Bush I could find. At Christmas, my friend/fellow prisoner R. Justin took the highlights and stuck them on the office's Christmas tree. Then I made everyone Festivus poles out of paper clips. Holidays! This picture would have been the star on top of the tree.


Hello, msnbc.com, my old friend! What belongs to the "McCains' " in that sentence? Besides America's heart, obviously.

Hey, that's better!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What the hell is McCain doing there? Did they catch him in mid-sneeze or something?

I remember the Festivus pole! I also remember making a list of all the ways a certain newsroom employee had disappointed me, and he got mad at me for it. Imagine what would have happened if I hadn't meant it as a joke.

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

Ha! I don't remember that story, and I'm kind of enjoying that I can't even narrow down who you might be referring to! So many choices.