Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'll fox wichya part 2: Even foxing wichya-er



One dingy, tiny (had to measure to make sure my bed would fit) room down, many to go. The housing quest continues. Also, I now smell blue cheese at all times. Is that concerning to anyone else?

I spent a lot of my pre-New York days defending my choice to move to the Big Scary City. I can see where someone would get the wrong impression, sure, what with Sopranos and Carrie and company (equally frightful) running around.
But I like to think the city is full of people like my coworkers, who I watched around Christmas time when take down a dessert tray like lions with a gazelle. Clearly they were people out for blood. And how scary can a city be with people like Wesley "Bravest man who ever lived" Autrey, who dove on the subway tracks to save a man? He made New Yorkers look great, and for that I thank him.

But then someone can go and, in one fell swoop, undo all that hard work:



* JUST FEMALE ROOMEE WANTED TO SHARE THE ROOM ONLY FOR A WEEK OR TWO .
U NOT NEED TO PAY ANYTHING. BUT ID AND SECURITY REQUIRED.
U MUST BE FUN LOVER, SYXY ,GOOD LOOKING WHITE OR SPANISH WOMAN .
MUST KEEP THE APT CLEAN
YES U'LL SHARE WITH A MAN , AND U KNOW THE DEAL.
SERIOUSE THEN REPLY WITH PIC AND # .THANKS
APT IS ONE BLOCK FROM SUBWAY AND 10 MINUTS FROM TIME SQUARE.


Seriouse dude, why you gotta be shoutin' yo tender love propositionz? I do like that you're a block from the subway so I can make a quick escape though. Also, I'm loving that he wants his roomee to put down a security deposit (a SYXY deposit) in order to move in. Oh yeah, and keep the place clean.




* I am 34 years old male, I am 6tf toll, spanish, college engineering stunden almost finish. if you have a wonderful hearth and with no boy friend, I would like to share my bedroom with you.

Do you think “hearth” means heart or health? It's like a spork! Either way, my hearth IS wonderful! Please pick me, you toll, toll studen.

And last we have:


* before you read, note: When you reply I will send you an email addresing some of your questions... I will send you another email for all of us to meet and I will introduce myself and explain everything further.

So here's the deal guys.... I live in rent stabalized housing on the UWS.... yes I know, it's the best area of the city... I'm on west 94th right next to Riverside park; and guess what? there are a whole lot of apartments just like mine on my block, in fact there are two buildings... I am willing to help people get these apartments...FOR A SMALL DONATION... please read on...

The reason why I'm being so gracious with my time and fruitful knowledge is because I don't like the owners... The people in the buildings right now do not even know that the places are stabalized and I'm going to inform them (this will really piss off the owner) because the real rent is no more than 500.00 per month (any in most cases less) but these guys are paying between 2000.00 to 3000.00 a month... so anyway, I'm going to place people in the building... before you ask... yes, there are enough rooms, and no I'm not getting anyone kicked out. I'll explain all of this at the meeting, if you'd like to come.

Now, just to let all of you know... this will take a bit of doing on my part which will most certainly take away my time and energy, so I will need a fee of 700.00 it's only fair (I know I was asking for a $200 donation but I've already put people in the buildings so the demand is greater and so is my job)... I'll be giving up a lot of my time. I swear on my mother, you'll be saving hundreds. (thousands when you account that the apt. is yours for life with no rise in rent.) ALSO, THIS WILL BE THE SECOND GROUP THAT I WILL BE PLACING IN. Therefore, you can actually talk to some of the people whom I've already gotten apts. for for verification that I am legitimate.

Unfortunatly, this is not easy to do and I have to do some serious trickery to get you guys in and therefore I can only get you in if you have a) an out of state id, or a foreign passport and b) a checking account (no, I don't want to see your account number and I'm not an African who is going to ask you to send money to his sick grandma overseas) but you will need to pay for a room, and this needs to be done online, hence the checking account. The total cost of getting you in minus my little cut should set you back about 300.00 (you can thank me later).

Good luck to everybody, and to those of you whom I am not able to help out, I am truly sorry. To those of you who fit the bill... this isn't a contest but it is first come first serve; once it's done... it's done... good luck.

oh, ps... My ad keeps getting flagged, so keep trying and I will too. Stay strong in your housing struggles.... – Rowe


I think it's assumed my check is in the mail. Serious trickery? Big fan. But I will, Rowe, stay strong in my housing struggles. Fight the power, man.

No comments: