Sunday, October 07, 2007

Getting to know your friendly neighborhood blogger

1. Name
Kate

2. Birthday
Sept. 8. Yeah, you missed it. Feel bad?

3. Do you have tattoos & how many
No and none. Kinda want a shamrock.

4. Do you have piercings & how many
Yes, three in my ears. I was a super rebellious teen. Ovbs.

5. Ethninc background
My “ethninc” background? I freckle.

6. Do you have any phobias
No, but I get violently angry when people chew loudly. I also have an aversion to lots of holes in things, like mesh. Makes me queasy.

7. Do you like thunderstorms
Yes! I hate sunshine. Also flowers and the sound of children's laughter.

8. Do you dance in the rain
No, because I'm not mentally ill or in love in a musical.

9. What is your weakness
Am I a supervillian!? My weakness is flan.

10. Do you dye your hair
No, not after I accidentally dyed it black for my sister's wedding so I looked like a long-lost Ramone. That was following my (intentionally) dying it blonde in college as a feature story to see if people treated me differently. Verdict: I got a few marriage proposals, but I think it's because it was such an obvious dye job it looked like I had low self-esteem. I looked like an Eastern European hooker.

11. Who do you think is the most intelligent person that ever lived
Clearly the person who put these questions together.

12. Do you get along with your parents
Yes, but I'm several states away, so it makes it different.

13. Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star
Again, no. Not mentally ill or in a Disney movie.

14. Name one person you miss more then anything (that's still alive)
My sister! Mostly because she forgave me for looking like a Ramone at her wedding. Also, she lets me call her like 14 times a day even when I have nothing to say.

15. How do you want to die
Same way I want to give birth: Heavily drugged.

16. Ford, Dodge, or Chevy
Metro Card. Rephrase the question? Here's a story: When we moved to Kentucky when I was 14, I knew I wasn't at the right high school for me because there was a fight in the hallway between a guy who was drawing Ford logos in the margins of his history notebook and a guy drawing Chevy logos. An honest-to-God fight! It was a long four years.

17. Country or City
I suffer from an acute case of reverse claustrophobia where I get antsy and uneasy in wide-open spaces. I like to be hugged by tall buildings.

My perfect Guy:

18. Hair color
Grey and thinning

19. Eye color
Does anyone dismiss someone because of eye color? You do have to bring the 20/20 though. My kids won't wear glasses.

20. Tattoos
So many

21. Piercings
Yes, infected if possible. I like to tend to the infirmed.

22. Clothing style
Straight up sk8er boi or gold prospector

23. Older or younger then you
Near death

24. Smoker
See above

25. Can you take them home to Mom
I'd love to meet a guy who'll embarrass me by burping a lot at the table, maybe even yelling at my parents, someone who'll really drive a wedge between me and my whole family. That would be hot.

26. Are they funny
Oh Christ no.

27. Are they like you or your opposite
To sum up: I'd like an elderly smoking skater/prospector near death who hates my family and is the opposite of me in every way. They do have to like Fords though. That's non-negotiable. Dear Diary, will I ever meet such a man?

28. Has anyone ever wrote a song about you
Actually, yes, someone "has wrote" a ditty about the blog. It was like 8 bars. One of my life goals is to have someone write a real song about me. Kate rhymes with so much stuff! Get on this, you guys.

29. Have you ever been on stage
Oh God, here we go. I was in a pageant named after a cake mix in high school. I wore a blue sparkly dress. I did not win, which means I didn't get to cut the ribbon at the next day's world's largest brownie attempt. Oy, what a girl will do for a chance at a scholarship.

30. Have you ever done anything you saw on Jackass
No, you know why? Because of MyDeathSpace.com. Half the deaths on there are because kids attached rope to the back of their trucks and spun their friend on a merry go round until they flew off. Half the deaths!

31. Have you ever snorted a pixie stix
Pixie stix, no. Altoids, yes. Is that what the kids are doing now?

32. Have you ever done stupid things in a shopping cart
How vague and random.

1 comment:

Pranay said...

As usual so damn funny!!!
And yes I know someone who kind of matches your description of your perfect guy.