Thursday, October 18, 2007

You win again, Interwebs

There's really nowhere I can go with this Match email. I'm totally outwitted. And also curious about this trip to moon I've been hearing so much about.


well, i want to go out and paint the town red!!!!!
i dont want to fall in love kind relations!!
JUST have FUN!!! party!!!
unless the the girl of my dream appears in my way to get??????
married!!
yes i said marriage!!
but i dont think i can find my dreams in the earth. i am trying to buy on of this trips to moon, hope to find her!!!

5 comments:

Untrainable said...

It's not for you, I know - but there's some chick out there who hasn't found her soul mate on the death row penpal list, so - hey, look on the bright side.

YOU AREN'T LOOKING FOR WEIRDOS.

yet.

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

Not looking for weirdos, and yet they seem to find me.

Untrainable said...

That's probably because you're a 'freak magnet'.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14124484/

Red said...

Go out with him! And JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

I've never been more scared of fun.